Areas of special interest include, but are not limited to:
- Navigating life transitions
- Questioning identity
- Unresolved past trauma/abuse
- Food/body related struggles
- Regaining self trust and accessing intuition
- Living as a highly sensitive person
- Self criticism and low self esteem
- Grieving losses
- Challenging emotional states such as depression, anxiety, fear, confusion, worry
- Establishing healthy boundaries and addressing relationship concerns
Click here for more information about my Pregnancy & Postpartum specialization.
I earned my MA in Psychology and Systems Counseling from the Leadership Institute of Seattle in 2011 and my BA in Counseling and Health Sciences from the Evergreen State College in 2005. I earned my Certification in Massage Therapy in 2004 from the New Mexico College of Natural Healing.
For professional development, I participate in on-going continuing education and consultation. I am a member of Perinatal Support Washington.
My background includes working with people in a variety of capacities: as a counselor in community mental health, as a state social worker with children and families, as a licensed massage practitioner which included working with hospice patients, and as a caregiver.